Real Estate Investors
We help real estate investors know their numbers by providing updated and accurate bookkeeping that provides peace of mind and clarity on how you can project growth.
Do you know your real estate business finances?
Are your books clean and up to date?
Do you know your real estate company’s story through your numbers?
Would your real estate business survive a market crash?
Are you getting the reports you need?
Are you working with a PROFITABLE real estate bookkeeper and CPA?
Do you have a system to automate your profitability?
What makes R&L Bookkeeping different?
Our Commitment to You
We at R&L Bookkeeping:
- Commit to doing what we say, when we say it.
- Commit to relieving stress by helping your know your real estate numbers are accurate.
- Commit to helping take small dollar per hour tasks off your plate to accomplish your “Why.”
- Commit to help you focus on your profitability.
- Commit to you personally that if you have a complaint or issue with us, we encourage you to let us know right away, and we will handle it quickly and professionally. (Submit Issues at this link).
- Commit to delivering a true experience that exceeds your expectations. (Submit how we exceeded your expectations at this link)
David Richter, Owner, R&L Bookkeeping
What Real Estate Bookkeeping Services Are Offered?
Real Estate Bookkeeping Service$80/hr
RESULT: Books and financials you can have confidence in and less stress
- All transactions per month using bank feeds (bank/cc transactions)
- All bank checking accounts reconciled monthly
- All bank savings accounts reconciled monthly
- All credit card accounts reconciled monthly
- A/P: Enter Bills
- A/P: Pay Bills
- Generate A/R Invoicing
- Post Customer Payments against invoices
- Cash Flow Management
- Xero/QBO Review/Troubleshooting
- Xero/QBO Additional Setup
- General Excise Tax Filing
- Prepare and email quarterly financial reports
- Prepare and email monthly financial reports
- Payroll Processing (timekeeping, organizing, disburse payments, automate process)
- Job Cost Accounting (tracking project profitability)
- Ad Hoc (design, review, improve accounting systems, processes, & procedures)
- Work with external auditors if needs be
What’s My Investment?
How much is not knowing your real estate numbers costing you? How much money each month is slipping through the cracks because you don’t know your numbers? Are you prepared for another real estate market crash? How much opportunity is being lost because you are not focusing on your profit? And the ULTIMATE QUESTION is, how are you going to be able to accomplish your Why if you are stressed about your real estate business finances and profitability? A lack of systems for knowing your numbers is already costing you a great deal.